Sider

torsdag den 17. november 2011

Pallesgavebod.dk

Merchandise, logo and web design


windowsticker (100 x 100 cm)
Pallesgavebod.dk is a danish national childrens library website.
This site collects all the danisk childrens libraries in one place, in order to give the kids a better and easier way of finding stuff or getting inspiration.
website here:
www.pallesgavebod.dk

You can find the themes I made here (The first 6 if you start from the bottom):
www.pallesgavebod.dk/tema


Job description:
Art Direction (web and print)
Logo design
Graphic design (web and print)
Poster Design
Layout
Collection of information and material
Video editing and post production (Adobe Aftereffects)
Flash game graphics and animation

I designed the Logo.
I did not design the main website, my job was to create unique sub-sites with varying themes, e.g. Nerds, Living Under Ground, Secret Agents, etc. Additional 3D modelling and posing, was done by Gill Frank and Torben Søttrup. Art directed by me.

Her is a sample of the stuff I made, including posters, merchandise and giant stickers.









Wallpaper


Poster



Copyright Copenhagen Bombay




Ingen kommentarer: